Call Peter today at 719-845-0791 to see affordable Trinidad, CO Land, Trinidad Properties and Mountain Real Estate. We have exceptional local real estate knowledge on affordable Trinidad real estate properties on Santa Fe Trail Ranch. Whether you are seeking historic real estate or want to begin with vacant land we can help you find the perfect property or land in Colorado for sale with our Trinidad, Colorado area real estate selection.
Santa Fe Trail Ranch Property For Sale in Trinidad Colorado
- Wooded 35 acre mountain properties located 10 to 20 minutes from downtown Trinidad, Colorado between Denver and Santa Fe at 6,800 to 8,000 feet above sea level. Trinidad vacant land property and great retirement or getaway home sites on available mountain land in the Trinidad, CO area.
- Stunning views of the Raton Mesa and Fishers Peak to the east with the Spanish Peaks and the Sangre de Cristo Range on the horizon looking west. This Santa Fe Trail Ranch Real Estate has mature forests of Pinon, Juniper, Ponderosa and Douglas Fir evergreens mixed with oaks and mountain mahogany.
- Common area features a valley floor lined with creeks and ponds with no shortage of Trinidad, Colorado native wildlife including deer, elk, black bear and wild turkeys.
- Overhead power, underground phone and city water available to tap into with private road access.
- Click on the parcel number in right hand margin for more information or click here to contact me now. Connect with Spanish Peaks Land Company
Santa Fe Trail Ranch Trinidad, Colorado Real Estate Map
Trinidad, CO Property on the Historic Santa Fe Trail
Click on links located in upper right margin to view featured Trinidad Colorado Land for sale or explore the many Trinidad, CO region real estate areas on our Colorado Land For Sale page. Spanish Peaks Land Company offers several pristine Colorado real estate selections with spectacular sunsets in mountain country. These one-of-a-kind Trinidad, CO real estate locations on the legendary Santa Fe Trail offer plenty of elbow room, outdoor adventures and private road access on mountain acreages both large and small.
Views of the Sangre de Cristo range
Views of the Spanish Peaks
Fishers Peak and the Raton Mesa
Bear up a Tree
Common Area Pond
Sangre de Cristos
Common Area Pond
Historic Santa Fe Trail Marker
June Sunset over the Sangres