The amazing views of the Rocky Mountains are just one of the unique benefits to living on land in the Colorado mountains. But another one of the perks of purchasing Colorado mountain land for sale is the access to lakes and national forests and the outdoor activities available at both. Horseback riding, hiking, fishing, and hunting are just a few of the ways to enjoy and take advantage of the wilderness available when you live at one of these properties. It’s not too far of a drive to historic towns like Trinidad and La Veta, and while farther away, Colorado Springs, Denver, and Santa Fe are also easy drives should you need or want anything a bigger city has to offer. Look through the featured properties pictures and information, then contact us to discuss your goals for purchasing Colorado mountain land for sale. We’d be happy to help you find the best property for your family!
- This ranch sits just west of Highway 12 between Monument and North Lake. 2 lakes within 5 minutes
- Borders the North Lake State Wildlife Area and San Isabel National Forest.
- Sangre de Cristo, Spanish Peaks and lake views.
- Tall pines, Aspens and gigantic rock outcrops.
- Private gated access and designated private easement into the national forest.
- Priced from $149,000 with underground power to the edge of all properties.
- Click here to contact Spanish Peaks Land Company now. Contact Peter
The Woods at Monument Lake Location Map
Sangre de Cristo views
Spanish Peaks and North Lake
Overlooking Monument Lake
North Lake State Wildlife Area